For Dillon


I Love...
The way 
You are the oldest but act more as a leader than a boss
The way 
You guide your sister and take the time to treat her kindly
The way 
You are becoming your own person and surprising me daily with your choices
The way 
You can sometimes feel so much wiser than 4
The way 
You are so curious and thoughtful
The way 
You love to crack jokes and you can almost see you waiting with butterflies in your stomach to see how hard people laugh
The way 
You are such a boy in so many ways but also always my baby
The way 
You come into our room in the morning and without a word just slide into my side of the bed for a little cuddle time
The way 
You know right from wrong
The way 
You are always trying to be better at whatever it is you are doing
The way 
You are learning to manage your expectations and reality
The way 
You are always coming up with something creative to play
The way
You will try anything
The way 
You trust, you trust with your whole being and it is incredible
The way
You watch your surroundings and always offer to help people
The way 
You are so specific about your likes and dislikes but flexible and understanding at the same time
The way
You are so logical and as long as I take the time to explain something, always reasonable
The way 
You love to entertain others and don’t ever shy away from attention
The way 
You are independent and capable beyond your years
The way 
You will leave your mark in this world
I Love Your Way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I and what happened to the girl with the bag of Doritos?

Care to Compare?

My thoughts on a big question.....I would love to hear yours......